• internationale Kfz-Versicherung und Grenzversicherung für Europa
  • internationale Kfz-Versicherung und Grenzversicherung für Europa
  • internationale Kfz-Versicherung und Grenzversicherung für Europa
  • internationale Kfz-Versicherung und Grenzversicherung für Europa

Well-insured through Europe!

International motor insurance and frontier insurance for traveling in your own camper through Europe

Are you from a non-European country and do you need international motor insurance respectively frontier insurance for your own camper to travel through Europe?

Europe is a popular travel destination for many people from overseas and it is not surprising that more and more people want to travel through Europe in their own camper. You are independent and flexible and can experience Europe in all its diversity. The beaches of the North Sea, the Alpine panorama in Switzerland or the beauty of Provence in France – there is much to explore in your own camper. In some Scandinavian countries it is even possible to camp outside the regular camping sites.

For perfect insurance coverage for your camper, TourInsure offers international motor insurance. Our insurance coverage applies in every European state – no matter if you want to travel to Belgium, Spain or Austria.

Take out your insurance for your own camper via TourInsure and we will send you your insurance policy prior to your departure.

Exception: You buy your camper in Europe and then continue traveling

A very common option is to buy a camper in Europe. In this case, the camper will be registered and insured in the respective European country. You arrive in Germany, for example, and buy a camper there. Your camper will have to be registered and insured in Germany first. Then you can travel to any European country without having to worry about your insurance coverage again. TourInsure gladly customizes your insurance coverage according to your travel plans.

Motor insurances and frontier insurances from non-European countries are invalid in Europe

In Europe, insurance conditions are different to those of most other non-European countries. In the USA, for example, the driver, not the vehicle, is insured. In Europe, it is the other way round. In Europe, your camper, not the driver, will be insured which means everybody may drive it. Please keep in mind the following conditions: The insurance coverage applies to every person of more than 21 years of age and a premium surcharge of 25 % will be charged for people under 25 years of age. Of course, the driver needs to have a valid driver’s license.

Third party insurance for your camper is mandatory. Third party insurance covers damages that you caused with your camper to a third party or objects owned by a third party. We recommend you also buy comprehensive insurance on top of third party insurance to cover possible damages on your own camper. The amount of the maximum compensation as well as a deductible per case of damage will be defined in the comprehensive insurance policy.

TourInsure is your expert for international motor and tourist insurances. We will provide your international insurance policy for your travels through Europe in your own camper prior to your departure. Please download our application form and send it back to us filled out and signed. After receipt of the insurance premium (please see premium table attached to the application form) you will receive your insurance policy/Green Card for your travels through Europe in your own camper. For further important information about insurance coverage and comprehensive insurance conditions, please see our information sheets attached to the application form.

Green Card is valid for traveling from Germany into other EU member states

As an EU citizen, your insurer’s Green Card usually provides insurance coverage for your car when you travel to France, Italy or any other EU member state. This insurance coverage already includes every EU member state which means that you do not need additional international motor insurance and frontier insurance for your camper. When you travel to another country in Europe, for example Montenegro, please check in advance if your travel destination is stated on your Green Card. If this is not the case, please contact TourInsure.

application form


  • Please sign the credit card authorization form and send it back to us by fax or post only (not by email)!
  • Please find the address on the application form.